Welcome to the MatImage Wiki!
MatImage is a library for image processing with Matlab. It contains functions for processing, analysis, and exploration of 2D, 3D, grayscale or color images. It is built as a complement to the Image Processing Toolbox (IPT), and provides additional features as well as integration of IPT functions into more elaborate functions. The official page for MatImage project is http://matimage.sourceforge.net (redirecting to this wiki).
The first version of MatImage was released on september 2nd, 2014. It is available for download.
The library is organized into several modules:
- imFilters Image filters
- imMeasures Measurement of various parameters in digital images
- imShapes Generation of images representing geometric shapes
- imStacks Functions for manipulation and display of 3D images
- imMinkowski Geometric measures (Surface, Perimeter...) in 2D or 3D
- imGeodesics Propagation of geodesic distances in images
- util General purpose functions
Sourceforge project homepage, with links to file download, forum, similar projects... http://sourceforge.net/projects/matimage/.
See also the MatGeom project which can be used for manipulation of representation of geometric primitives obtained from digital images.